Education: B. S. Landscape Architecture, Texas Tech University
Registration Landscape Architect - Texas #1596, 1989, Washington # 781, 1999
- Rocky Mountain Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Western Washington Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Northwest Turfgrass Association
- United States Golf Association
- Golf Course Architectural Design
- Specification Writing
- Construction Observation
- Project Management
- Landscape Architectural Design
- Site Planning
- Presentation and Working Drawings
- Golf Course Architect Present: Miller Design LLC, Arvada, Colorado - Golf course architectural design services, project management, planning, landscape architecture.
- Golf Course Architect 1997 - 1999: Nelson & Haworth Golf Course Architects, Seattle, Washington - Golf course architectural design, planning, project management, marketing, office management.
- Golf Course Architect 1989 - 1997 Nelson & Haworth Golf Course Architects, Honolulu, Hawaii - Golf course architectural design, planning, project management, graphics, presentation and working drawing production.
- Landscape Architect 1984 - 1989 Choice City Landscape Design & Construction, Fort Collins, Colorado Owned and operated a landscape architecture design and construction firm. Irrigation and landscape design and construction of public parks, schools, commercial development, multi-family and single family residential.
- Landscape Architect 1982 - 1983 Colorado Division of Parks and Outdoor Recreation State parks revenue budget analysis, user survey analysis, graphics, park design, natural resources analysis and land use planning.